Above left is a photo inside my right ear. On the right is a photo of one of many “normal inner ear” images on the Internet that look very similar.
The differences I see are these:
- First, it appears that the drum – the semi-clear membrane in front of everything including the silver piece – is gone in my ear – though recent photos show it has grown at least halfway back. I took this photo shortly after the highway incident in which I felt the microwave attack, felt the extreme pressure in my ears which I worked to dissipate by rapidly “popping my ears,” was mentally disabled for a short while (and barely continued driving on the highway), and then when I got home found blood in my ears, which may have resulted in my eardrums being burst.
- The first arrow, upper left in my ear (left photo above), points to something like a square dark gray button, which I have a few photos of from months past, but that button is nowhere to be seen now, so I assume it was removed after I posted it.
- The next two arrows point to the “cone of light” which seems to have two mechanical pieces attached to the outside of it. I have been unable to find anything like this in any photo online.
- The last two arrows in the photo above point to something that appears similar to small squares of folded aluminum foil. These have also disappeared from my ears since posting.
- Finally, above and below, the wire-like things. This is a recent photo, but the old one show the same thing: apparent wires. I’ve watched videos of the inner ear and heard one doctor state that there are NO hairs this deep in the ear, so I assume they’re artificial.
Thanks for being with me on this journey.