- Video Interviews -
I recently began doing interviews again.
On The Cosmic Switchboard, James Bartley and I overview my life in 2 hours. On RevolutionRadio/AquarianRadio, I have two interviews with Janet Lessin, another mind control subject, and her husband Dr. Sasha Lessin, a psychotherapist.
- My Take on the Ancient Gods and Jesus - A few times lately, I’ve dropped the name Jesus into a blog or vlog, and I thought I should explain what I mean. (I didn’t mean to write a prose poem, but just to arrange the words for easy reading.) I find value in all the world’s ancient texts, and I take them all with […]
- Shamanic Soul Loss and Soul Retrieval - reposted from: https://wherespiritstops.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/shamanic-soul-loss-and-soul-retrieval/#like-3960 Even though I’ve voiced my occasional discomfort with “shamanism,” it is not (or no longer) with the actual practice and life associated with the term. My discomfort is mostly with the casual way that some people approach and undertake methodologies (all the colorful tools, for instance) without understanding the intelligence and energies. […]
- Sunday Summary: “Experiment in Sound Healing” - Saturday afternoon, after a mild and satisfying week, I watched a video about Tom Kenyon – “Song of the New Earth” – then turned off the computer and sat back to try to “tone” for the first time in years. I’ve had amazing experiences with sound before, most notably when I went to hear Tuvan […]
- Sunday Summary: Two Positive Weird-ities! - What a pleasure to report nothing weird all week – except for two things positive! One non-normal happening was my sighting of a series of – apparently – energetic beings in a storm cloud! Now, I’ve never seen this sort of thing before*, though I also would not automatically discount it. Still, I was very […]
- Twelve years flirting with “shamanic practice” - ~ Twelve years flirting ~ Amazing changes since I quit Twelve years of flirting with “shamanic practice.” I wouldn’t recommend it. Opening doors to the other dimensions, or recognizing that they were opened somehow, as was my case, and then not acting decisively about it is dangerous. I’ve documented how dangerous it is all over […]
- No longer a shamanic practitioner - I mean no disrespect to shamanic practitioners, but I have just become aware of how unproductive, and maybe spiritually vulnerable, that attempted practice has been for me. Yesterday, I stood at my alter, before an overwhelming clutter of totems of various animals that have played a significant role in my life, many totems of some […]
- Personal Shamanism & My History with Ritual - (Originally posted on Garden Healing Church.) I’ve always had extreme resistance to ritual. I have memories of leaving Mormon “Children’s Church” in a state of vile hatred, glancing back with a scowl that couldn’t be dark enough. No memory of what that was about, but I guess it had something to do with ritual. As a young […]
- Shamanism, Mind Control, Christ, “Aliens,” and Me - [This no longer reflects my views on shamanism and Yeshua. For an update, see this blog.] What is shamanism? How do I relate to shamanism? Is shamanism dangerous? How does it relate to mind control? Am I a shaman? Am I dangerous? Where does Jesus fit in? Who are “aliens”? First, What is shamanism? Shamanism exists […]
- Re-edited Videos and “Shaman Winter” - Last week, thinking I was dying, the most important thing I wanted to do was update my latest video series. So I worked to accomplish that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKGE0Kuc-QU&list=PLPo7-F8Erey5SwKjn7ssWFy-6TCQYs33I This feels like my most important life work to finish up, my best contribution to the world for understanding mind control, so I appreciate you taking the time […]
- Powerful Sorcerers - You’re welcome to share this, with credit. Thanks!
- Mind Control Just “What Is”? - This essay is an exploration of the idea that mind control is painful and traumatic to individuals and society, but is not evil and may be no more of a tragedy than a garden plant being transplanted and having its root tips broken off to rot and die. (This is my philosopher self, trying hard […]
- Part III: “Aliens” in My Life - These three parts, plus the two introductions before them, will be followed soon by my first attempt to clarify what I believe are the relationships between beings we call “spiritual,” beings we call “alien,” and mind control. Background: Ignorance I have to put “aliens” in quotation marks because that’s the word our culture uses, but […]
- Part I: Overview of a Spiritual Life - I’ll break this introduction roughly into the three parts – three categories of experience that have long been the best way I could figure to begin wrapping my head around the overwhelming complexity and weirdness of it all. The three categories have been: Spirit, “alien” (a terribly deficient word), and mind control. In this Part […]
- 7 1/2 years since my hermitage - It’s been 7 1/2 years since I left my 7-year hermitage on the western slope of the Chiricahua Mountains in southeastern Arizona and moved to the town of Silver City, New Mexico, to recreate my life. I’d been experiencing bizarre, confusing, and sublime events for years, some seeming like alien and UFO contact, some that […]
- “Afterword” - From my book: A few years back, I read about how one tribe supported any members who’d experienced traumatic events. The people traumatized would tell their stories to the entire tribe at night around the campfire. Later they would tell their stories again, remembering more details, describing them as fully as needed. Finally, they would […]
- Not a Zen-like hermitage - When I set out to become a hermit, I thought it would be more Zen-like, with occasional overwhelming states of bliss when I walked somewhere in nature. Instead I experienced what is typically described by shamans around the world: I was grabbed by demons, stripped, terrorized, brought to the brink of death repeatedly, dipped in […]
- Do You Fly? Do You Come From a Star? - Do you dream of flying? Around the campfire once, someone told a story about “a flying dream,” to which half of us nodded with varying degrees of knowingness. The other half responded with silent doubt. The dream flyers tumbled out a chaos of descriptions, of flapping or not flapping, soaring over mountains and valleys or […]